20 February 2009

Nevermind

Nevermind by Nirvana was a great album. Period ! I don't care if you don't like Kurt, nirvana or grunge. This IS a classic and for me it's in the top 3 90ies albums.

Released in 1991 it put nirvana where it should have been all along, on top of the world !
Unfortunately Kurt had some difficulties with that, but in the end he got his way and joined the 27 club.

Nirvana may not be around anymore, their music still lives on. This weekend I will start recording my own stuff again (yay) and one of the corner stones of my inspiration is Nevermind. Below is a documentary that goes into HOW Nevermind was made. Very cool stuff. Recording, writing & production, the whole shebang. Especially the production part is very cool, you will never listen to Nevermind the same way !

Classic Albums - Nirvana Nevermind (1 hour 13 minutes)