29 October 2009

The constitution

A curious thing happened the other night. We were approached by some cops who apparently missed the day at the police academy when they were taught about the CONSTITUTION which they are supposed to uphold and defend..

I nearly lost my mind. I was mystified by their stupidity quote "our boss wants..". Fuck you copper, I'm your boss ! I was wise enough not to make a scene. Or should I say apathetic enough not to make a scene ?

28 October 2009

The best one man band I have seen to date !

Seriously. The best one man band is just like the best turd to ever fall in my drink. I don't need that shit.

EMBED-Goofy Yet Talented One Man Band - Watch more free videos

One man band's all over the world; You will not get my money, You will not get my respect. Do us all a favor and learn to type and get yourself a fucking job.

TV, the root of all evil !

This video is a nice illustration of the point that I am trying to get across. TV mobilizes us, and pushes people up against each other.

Fox News Associate Producer Heidi Noonan Caught Rallying 9/12 Protest Crowd During FOX'sGriff Jenkins Live Shot - 09/19/09 - Via http://mediamatters.org/ & http://www.huffingtonpost.com/

That the people there actually let themselves be used in such a way should tell you a lot about those people. Which is another great illustration for my next point. Everywhere I go I see outrage and anger towards governments and bankers. Now it's all very cute to see people excited and passionate about matters, it just so happens that these people hardly ever know what they are talking about. They are mad because they are told to be mad. As if people are so confused by life that they are actively looking for people to tell them what to do and what to believe. The characters on tv that we have grown to trust throughout all these years are becoming our new dad's. Are you looking for a new dad ?

Here is a thought; read a book ! Try not to behave like a moron in public and shut up if you have no idea what you are talking about. Otherwise you are just being used like the douche that you are.

25 October 2009

Ashton Kutcher, pack it in !

Yesterday evening I saw a Japanese show called "Panic Face King". In this show people experience real terror for themselves. The Japanese truly are insane !

A Japanese hidden camera show called 'Panic Face King' goes extreme on this poor guy, luring him into a fake meeting in which everyone is killed by a sniper except for him. He is definitely the panic face king.

21 October 2009

just drew a timetable...

life sorted

20 October 2009

19 October 2009

Dollar down the toilet

The headlines last week

Russia ready to abandon dollar in oil, gas trade with China
“Yesterday, energy companies, in particular Gazprom, raised the question of using the national currency. We are ready to examine the possibility of selling energy resources for rubles, but our Chinese partners need rubles for that. We are also ready to sell for yuans,” Putin said.

Iran to completely drop dollar from foreign exchange
Iran has recently asked Japan to replace the US dollar with the yen in oil deals it has with the Islamic Republic, Mehr News quoted the organization as saying on Friday.
Since October 2007, Iran has received 85 percent of its oil revenues in currencies other than the US dollar and Tehran is determined to find a substitute for the US dollar for the rest of its 15 percent of oil revenues,

I believe the Dollar has no future.

15 October 2009

This is how you do it

To all you farmville facebook addicts out there:

I have actually farmed something

ha !

04 October 2009

Reality leaves a lot to the imagination

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
John Lennon