26 June 2009

Full on

This amazing girl, no wait. Woman!
This amazing woman came up to me and said; You mean Woody Allen don't you ? Yeah that's the one ! We just smiled at each other and before I realized that thankfully there are still very special women in the world, she was gone. I was looking for that name for ages with a friend of mine. I loved it how she just came outta nowhere and blew my mind (and that's all she blew).

Citylife
We shared a moment, shared a love for our passion. we both love the same director. Its a great thing to have in common and sharing it makes life in the city a little bit less lonely. I guess as you will probably already know.

I spent the rest of the day walking around like a zombie because I am hardly sleeping these days. Im studying full on, and instead of sleeping Im writing songs and poetry and stuff at night. Really cool actually that I'm finally getting round to all that. Haven't done this in years.

So I was at the shops today, fucking Michael Jackson was singing everywhere. I don't feel sad, I got the feeling that these last couple of years were like a ratrace to him.

Tonight I'm going to take my mind of things and go to a party where I presumably will get drunk. Just a little, tomorrow I have to study again.

First I have to get some sleep in before tonight, load the batteries for my camera. Then I have got to remember my flickr password because I made some great pictures lately. Eat, definitely shave, and produce 2 blurps for this blog when I get back. Perhaps I'll even write about my life altering experience that I had recently. Maybe not, don't want this blog to become to personal. Dunnoo

In a bit !