07 December 2009

Always carry your mobile phone and never switch it off

I heard this story on the radio today, so naturally I had to google it. Here you go:

The mobile phone as self-inflicted surveillance
And if you don't have one, what have you got to hide?

NOT using your cellphone is suspect behaviour, I hope you realize that.
If you have a cellphone but don't have it on you, you are likely to be up to something.. ! Woah, that's some profound shit they just came up with

What is the world coming to ? Not long before you are required to have a cell so you can be tracked ?¿? Not really, but this is stupid beyond words.


Beware my little droogies, I might be up to something, as it happens a lot that I turn my cell off or that I leave it at home, just what kind of revolution am I hoping to unleash before tomorrow morning?

(as I now have more reason to believe that I probably am watched; I WAS JOKING!)